Welcome to the Deluge Beau Podcast, with Dr. Deborah Ekstrom
Dr. Deborah K. Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days per year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…..winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale.
Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Deluge Beau – a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging, and provide actionable ways for women to mold to their own needs and desires.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Deb taught herself about business and wealth-building while becoming a plastic surgeon in a time where there weren’t many wealth-building resources for women
- Why Deb decided to launch her podcast in an effort to help educate other women on the subject of wealth building
- Why Deb’s goal she set for herself is to live an extraordinary life, and why mastery of self is the key to this goal
- Why an attitude of gratitude and a certainty of abundance have been the cornerstones of Deb’s life philosophy
- Who the Deluge Beau podcast is for, and why Deb’s aim is to present financial information to women professionals
- What goals Deb has for her podcast, and what information, skills, and opportunities Deb hopes to provide
- Why time is often a struggle for women today, and why Deb wants to be respectful of your time by presenting you with vetted information
- Why Deb believes there are many different paths to living an extraordinary life, and why she hopes to present each of these pathways
- Website: www.delugebeau.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/auditoryinspiration
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/auditoryinspiration
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/db_podcast